Microsoft Azure Sentinel
Ingest threat intelligence from Stixify into Microsoft Azure Sentinel for log matching.
This integration uses the STIX/TAXII 2.x data Connector for Azure Sentinel which comes as standard in Azure Sentinel deployments.
STIX/TAXII 2.x data Connector for Azure Sentinel
- 1.Navigate to the Threat Intelligence - TAXII connector
- 2.Select add new
- 3.Set the following field values:
- 1.Friendly name (for server): Will be shown against intelligence ingested, but can be anything you like
- 2.API root URL: It’s easy to construct the Root URL. You just need your Stixify Group UUID, obtained on the Group Management page in the Stixify web app.
- 3.Collection UUID: The Collection UUID is a Collection UUID in Stixify and can be obtained from the Collection List page in the Stixify web app.
- 4.Username: your Stixify username
- 5.Password: your Stixify API key
- 6.Import indicators: Select, "At most one month old" (or sooner). Important: We do not allow download of older indicators.
- 7.Polling frequency: Select, "1 hour".
Now click save, and you should see intelligence being ingested.
Once data connector is enabled, the ingested threat intelligence will be used by active rules in Azure Sentinel that utilise threat intelligence.